Health – Feel Good!
We believe in nourishing your body and soul, therefore all our products are:
• handcrafted, made by real people with great love!
• free from refined sugars and artificial sweeteners and all the other nasty
ingredients you anyway never ordered
• preferred organic, or locally sourced
• marked with Icons nutrition symbols
(such as gluten-free, high in protein, low in fat, sugar-free, etc.)
Fair Trade – Source Good!
We believe in sourcing our products socially and environmentally responsible!
Therefore we work continuously on:
• establishing direct relationships with our farmers and pay a ‘fair’ price
• sourcing and supporting organic farming
• producing with zero carbon foot print or to equal our negative impact out
• enhancing the communities we are sourcing from
*Fair trade is a social movement whose stated goal is to help producers in developing countries achieve better trading conditions. Members of the movement advocate the payment of higher prices to exporters, as well as improved social and environmental standards. The movement focuses in particular on commodities, or products which are typically exported from developing countries to developed countries, but also consumed in domestic markets (e.g. Brazil, India and Bangladesh) most notably handicrafts, coffee, cocoa, wine, sugar, fresh fruit, chocolate, flowers and gold. The movement seeks to promote greater equity in international trading partnerships through dialogue, transparency, and respect. It promotes sustainable development by offering better trading conditions to, and securing the rights of, marginalized producers and workers in developing countries. Fair trade is grounded in three core beliefs; first, producers have the power to express unity with consumers. Secondly, the world trade practices that currently exist promote the unequal distribution of wealth between nations. Lastly, buying products from producers in developing countries at a fair price is a more efficient way of promoting sustainable development than traditional charity and aid.